Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Fun

We had a fun afternoon, so here are some pictures from it. After we picked Addison up from school, we took her to Toys R Us so that she could spend the birthday ($3 off) card that she got from the Toys R Us birthday club (it expires tomorrow). She chose 2 baby bottles for her dolls. Then, we got pizza and headed home to decorate our pumpkins. John let Addi help him cut the holes and hammer the pieces in with her fist. It was lots of fun, but she was exhausted afterwards. Also, in the mail today, I received the "beanie" that I ordered for Addison. After seeing how cute Julie's ghost costume turned out, I decided to copy Julie and make one for Addi. (I haven't actually made the tutu yet). I just love the beanie and may have to order it in more colors for the winter. Addi enjoyed trying it on (while sitting in the sink). I ordered a big, black gerber daisy that clips onto the hat. Too cute!








No comments: