Friday, November 20, 2009

WAY TO GO, JOHN!

I've never blogged at school before, but I have to brag on my husband! He found out that he passed his National Boards. For those of you who don't know, the process of getting Nationally Board Certified is very difficult! There are strict requirements that have to be met. The process takes about a year. There is an extensive amount of writing, reflection, videoing of lessons, tests that have to be studied for and taken, etc....a lot of time and commitment. I am so proud of John! Not only was he working on National Boards but also on his Masters. And despite all of that, he made plenty of time for Addi and me. He also managed to help with all of the responsibilities at home (cleaning, cooking, taking care of our pets, honey-do stuff, etc.). WAY TO GO, JOHN! We love you!!!!!

1 comment:

Malone Family said...

Congrats John! We are so proud of you!