Saturday, October 9, 2010

Catching up!

Here is what we've been up to lately...
making monster costumes for my girls for Halloween
(Is this not hysterical?)
Here's a preview of Finley's monster hat. Still not quite finished with the other costume parts. Addi's hat is identical to Fin's (except for the color of horns).

dressing up in Auburn attire for school (I love for my girls to match though it's hard to do with their sizes!)


Finley's first trip to the zoo
Addi, the gumball

Finley got so excited she just fell asleep!

Everyone came over to our house to play!
Julie had a "Mr. Bones" candy craft for the kids to make.
sweet boys!
the whole gang of dads and kids (minus Finley who was asleep)

1 comment:

Malone Family said...

LOVE the pictures of Finley!!! I also LOVE those Carter tiger shirts! So would love one for Eme too. I didn't realize Finley had been to the zoo already!