Friday, January 27, 2012

34th birthday

I'm now at the point where I can remember "30 years ago." Not a ton of memories but enough that I can say that. Wow! I have to say that I'm thrilled to have another birthday come and pass. To have the family that I have, the precious daughters that I get to watch grow up, a great job, health, and a God who loves me and provides me with everything I need. Here are some pics:
It's just not a birthday without a Cookie Company cookie cake. YUM!!!
Mom, Julie, Tucker, Eme, and Ellis came over at 10:30 to play!
The girls jumped on the trampoline, rode their scooters, and had a great time together!
Ellis LOVED the trampoline!


So cute and happy being bounced!
sweet cousins!
Addi and Eme enjoyed doctoring the horse (and riding it)!
lunch date :-)
It was such a fun day! I am so blessed!

No comments: