Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's been a while...

Here are some pictures from the last week or so...
Addison enjoyed helping Daddy put together some shelves.
Crazy tub girl!
(I love this picture of Addi's big eyes!)
Here's my only way to include Finley right now. Belly shot- 21 weeks.
(Sadly, this is the first belly picture I've taken!)
Addi went to her friend William's Star Wars party. She had the best time!
Here's the birthday boy!
My long-time friend, Mary, was there with Elise Rose. Addi and Elise Rose are in the same class at school. They are sweet friends!
I really hate that I'm in this picture but it was the only way I could get a picture of Addison with the Storm Trooper. As you can tell, she's not too excited about meeting him.

We asked the Kilgores if they would babysit Addison while we went to John's National Boards Awards Ceremony/dinner. Ashley and Mary Kyle bought these pajamas for Addi. (She loves her new pj's). The girls had so much fun playing together! They took a bath, played "tea party," read books, and then fell asleep in Mary Kyle's bed. When we came to pick Addison up, we were shocked to see her asleep! She and Mary Kyle looked so sweet together! We honestly almost let her spend the night but then thought twice since our little love wakes up around 5:30 a.m. What would we do without the Kilgores!
John is now Nationally Board Certified! Yea John!