Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bass Pro Shop and other pics!

Here are some pictures we've taken in the last week. Enjoy!
(trying out the new camera that I got for my birthday- Thanks, Mom! I love it!)
John and I needed something "fun" to do on such a stormy Sunday so after church and lunch we took Addi to the Bass Pro Shop for the boat show. She had the best time! Her favorite part was painting her wooden boat. Knowing our child would ruin her clothes, we took off her shirt and let her go wild with paint!

She fell in love with Digger, the stuffed racoon. I think she really thought he was alive. She kept trying to feed him and kept saying, "He doesn't have any food!"
She wasn't a huge fan of the bear in the cave.
Here she is feeding the deer pine cones.
kisses for the deer
She and Daddy are dying for a boat (I must say I'd like one to!).
She really liked this one. It was only $18, 000 or so- HA!

playing with Trio blocks
"Peet-a-boo" (As Addison calls it.)

The news of having a baby has made Addison enjoy pretending that she's a baby. She'll say, "Waaaa Waaa, I a baby. I need a bottle." And then she'll say, "I all grown up now! I not a baby anymore." Too cute!

No comments: