Sunday, May 2, 2010

pig on a Harley

You're probably wondering why I chose this title. Well, last night (in the middle of the night) I heard John saying my name loudly over and over. As I awoke, I heard him say, "You sound like a motor bike!" Yes, I was snoring oh so loudly and had woken him up. He tried nudging me, etc. but that didn't work. Then, he said, "It actually sounded more like a Harley," and he began imitating the sound. I started cracking up and snorting, which I don't do when I laugh (hence the pig part of the title). I guess pregnancy just takes away your ability to get air in and out peacefully. Here is a picture of sweet Finley- growing and growing. We're almost 34 weeks!


We went to Julie and Tucker's after lunch to take pictures of the girls for their birthday invitation. They couldn't have behaved better! We had a lot of fun! Tucker showered them in popcorn to get them smiling even more. I think the pictures are really cute! Thanks to Julie, the girls have adorable "carnival" outfits to wear to their party. AND Finley has a matching onesie so she'll fit right in!




No comments: