Tuesday, June 8, 2010

summer fun!

I've been trying to plan fun activities for Addi and me to do together before Finley arrives. (I'm 39 weeks.) So far, we've been to the lake, the zoo, Children's Theater, Chuck E. Cheese, the park, and have set up the pools in the front yard to play in. She seems to be loving summer! She's going to school 2 days a week and just loves it! They have water day every Thursday. Here are some pictures.

I don't know what I would've done without Gigi yesterday! She went with us to Children's Theater, to the park, and then to Chick-fil-A. I couldn't do much more than sit in the shade!

future actress?



Mom and I took Addi to her first "musical." She got to see Goldilocks and the Three Bears (one of her very favorite stories!). She looked very stoic during the performance but clapped and clapped at the end and hasn't stopped talking about it since. She still feels guilty that she didn't hug Papa Bear. (He was a good bit larger than the others and had a low voice.) We had a great time!

Our little "ham" decided to lift her dress up over her head and dance for everyone at the zoo.
playing with Jett and "Darfum," as Addi calls her


watching the tortoises eat watermelon

We went with John's family to the zoo and had so much fun! John kept trying to get me to rent a wheelchair b/c it was hot and walking puts so much pressure on my back. I pretty much refused for the first 20 minutes. He went and got one and, boy, was it nice! He (and Jett) pushed me all over the zoo and Addi rode in my lap. What a wonderful husband I have!

No comments: